[Talk-GB] OSMappers meeting in Norfolk

nkn at posteo.net nkn at posteo.net
Tue Apr 30 21:56:47 UTC 2019

Hi Jez

thank you for your encouragement. Indeed, this is the attempt to find my
tribe :) I don't know about NorDev and similarly, I haven't come across
Maptime or CodeClub yet. Are these groups or types of events? A quick
search doesn't reveal anything relevant or UK-specific to me, so if you
could send some more details, I would be grateful and make contact with
them.

The only OSM-related group in my proximity seem to be the HOT group in
Cambridge running the Missing Maps events which I recently joined.
Having spoken to two of the co-organisers, they seem to be no OSM group
as such in Cambridge and it is quite far away for me.

Apart from writing via this GB list, I plan to approach some individuals
with the help of the Who is around me? tool
(http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/oooc) over the next couple of days.

Thank you
Nora