[Talk-GB] What is farmland?

Edward Catmur ecatmur at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 14 16:23:40 UTC 2019

Some mappers use meadow for permanent pasture, on the basis that this is a
fundamentally different use of land to putting it under the plough.

Others believe that meadow should be reserved for "real" meadow, and that
permanent pasture should be distinguished from cropland by some combination
of sub tags.