[Talk-GB] Appeal for Help - Amending a Route Relation - NCN Route 51

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:15:21 UTC 2019

This is all perfectly doable in iD (which I've used to map hundreds of
relations) so be bold.

Give it a go, mark your changeset for review if you want, and—after
publishing—make use of tools like the excellent http://ra.osmsurround.org which
will show any gaps or oddities with your relation.

Regards,
*Paul*