[Talk-GB] Derby Meeting next month: location tba

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:16:46 UTC 2019

I've now had two reports that the Old Silk Mill has been back in business
since 1st February, so I have restored it as the venue for our Derby
meeting on 17th February.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nottingham/Pub_Meetup

I would be interested to know if people from further afield might be more
inclined to come if we held the meeting closer to the station. The
Brunswick is suitable, although they only do food until 20:00.

Regards,

Jerry