[Talk-GB] Database of British and Irish hills

Steven Horner steven at stevenhorner.com
Tue Feb 12 07:28:11 UTC 2019

Hello,

Is that true though for the hills with details in the survey column, they
have been measured with the instruments listed, eg. Abney level, Leica
Disto D510, etc. If they don't have anything recorded in the survey column
you would have to presume they are derived from OS mapping as there is no
evidence to the contrary. Although does the survey equipment only record
height or also position?