[Talk-GB] Database of British and Irish hills

Silent Spike silentspike100 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:56:48 UTC 2019

Good catch there Adam 🤔 Does this suggest they themselves are violating OS
licenses? Their database is referenced on wikipedia a bit, could be quite
the licensing rabbit hole.

Regarding your point Steven, I did notice this in the section linked by
Adam:

Decimal heights from LIDAR can be identified by the absence of an entry in
> the Survey field.

Which links to the following description of the survey field
<http://www.hills-database.co.uk/database_notes.html#survey> where your
questions appear to be answered.