[Talk-GB] Ground truth v legal truth

jc129 at mail.com jc129 at mail.com
Sat Jul 20 03:08:57 UTC 2019

On 19/07/2019 16:43, Lester Caine wrote:
> That it is not now a 'preferred route' is a problem, which in practice
> was screwed up by giving it the A5191 designation in the first place,

This does make me wonder how other sat-nav providers handle this road.

In any case, I wonder if this section of A5191 has been recently
reclassified by council but not in Ordnance Survey yet.
Also the old sign at Meole Brace Roundabout -
https://www.mapillary.com/app/?lat=52.68888423&lng=-2.7554437&z=17&focus=photo&pKey=qx_aDiQRrdkhs4bDuv7tQw&x=0.48639059127464496&y=0.624061029625061&zoom=0
has now been changed and 'B4380' (left turn) is no longer in brackets,
which says to me at least the bridge over Rea Brook is now part of the B4380.

Jez C