[Talk-GB] NaPTAN/Lancashire import

Tony Shield tony.shield999 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 15:38:38 UTC 2019

That's always an issue with imported data, the tag naptan:verified helps
in this respect.

In the Lancashire dataset there are HAR (Hail and Ride) and  CUS
(Customary) stops which I think are virtual - there is no mark on the
ground, these will not be imported, so I think we have the main
variations covered.

Tony