[Talk-GB] Amazon Logistics edits

ajt1047 at gmail.com ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 15:20:31 UTC 2019

On 29/07/2019 11:21, ael wrote:
> In the case that I mentioned, it was certainly not from their own GPS
> logs.

A few examples I came across while looking at these with a DWG hat on
were also not from GPS logs.  In one case Amazon would have had to have
been delivering by tractor; in another the actual building they would
have been delivering to was first mapped in 2013 and was derelict then.

What I suspect that they were doing was "doing other mapping while they
were in the area" (which to be fair is pretty much what nearly everyone
else does too).

Best Regards,

Andy