[Talk-GB] Poly Tunnels vs Greenhouses

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Nov 8 20:50:15 UTC 2019

No problem with boats and greenhouses that don't move.

But these are probably seasonal and certainly shouldn't be mapped from aerial imagery alone as they may have long gone. They certainly need a recent survey.

It reminds me of the time an armchair mapper carefully traced a Maize Maze that had existed for a short time in a field near me a couple of years earlier.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device