[Talk-GB] Subject: Re: Thomas Cook shops

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 23:11:06 UTC 2019

On 09/10/19 21:21, Martin Wynne wrote:
> On 09/10/2019 11:11, Dave F via Talk-GB wrote:
>> Not so fast... The current Company is still bust. The shops are closed.
>
> "Sunderland-based Hays said it planned to reopen all the shops under
> its own brand with immediate effect."

"planed' "are to be" "talks with individual landlords" 'rebranded"

That looks to me to take time ... so not immediate. And it may not be
all shops.
Certainly the name will be different.

disused is the present state.
With some work these may be retagged to drop the disused and a name
change, but that may not be all the shops .. so that may need a survey.