[Talk-GB] Sustrans & OSM

Edward Bainton bainton.ete at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:22:05 UTC 2019

Thanks Jez, that's all very encouraging.

Local to me is Peterborough.

Yes will definitely aim to progress this to a national-level conversation -
I'll loop back here once it's clearer what they think their needs are. (or
better on Loomio? Another OSM channel, who'd ha' thunk it ;)

Ditto the NCN wiki.