[Talk-GB] Possible removal of FHRS tags

Robert Skedgell rob at hubris.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 11:36:20 UTC 2019

This is a very late reply, but there are other cases where
fhrs:authority is useful, particularly for premises where the City of
London Corporation is the local authority. It's probably not a useful
tag within the City of London itself, but is for Port of London areas
like the Royal Docks (actually in LB Newham) and Tilbury.