[Talk-GB] Tagging of solar panels - number of modules

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:01:20 UTC 2020

Hi Donald,

If I remember right, we started off last year tagging it as
"generator:modules" but then fairly early on changed to
"generator:solar:modules" to make the tag clearer. The latter's been the
recommendation on this wiki page, for a good while:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Renewable_energy_in_the_United_Kingdom/Rooftop_Solar_PV

I don't know which tag(s) Gregory's page picks up, but in my (separate)
processing I've been handling both tag variants.

Cheers
Dan