[Talk-GB] Tagging of solar panels - number of modules

gregory gregory at gregorywilliams.me.uk
Sat Aug 29 18:21:20 UTC 2020

IIRC the code for my site only picks up "generator:solar:modules". It also picks up "generator:orientation" and "location".

Incidentally, I think that we've been a bit inconsistent with the latter of these. I think that the recommendation is for "roof" and "surface", but I know that I've managed to map many as "ground" too, when I've intended the same meaning as "surface". I've gradually changed the ones I've mapped over to "surface" as and when I've stumbled upon them.