[Talk-GB] High quality NLS imagery of buildings and HOUSENUMBERS (!) available in London (and Scotland). Create a tasking manger to add this?

Stephen Colebourne scolebourne at joda.org
Tue Dec 1 09:58:01 UTC 2020

As a side note to the legal aspect, the house numbers can be horribly
inaccurate. I compared Oxted to a ground survey, and the old map
simply numbered the houses consecutively, which isn't reality on the
ground. One possible explanation is that brand new estates (1940s)
were done this way, as the final house number hadn't yet been chosen.
Anyway, be careful when trusting these maps.

Stephen