[Talk-GB] Tagging of shared use paths

Ken Kilfedder spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk
Thu Dec 10 15:42:05 UTC 2020

Following a little research, there was a proposal in the Carto style to do something like my 5-point suggestion.   You can read the details here, and contribute (or give the 'thumbs up' upvotes to contributions you like:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1321

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk