[Talk-GB] Google maps added addresses!

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 20:41:11 UTC 2020

You* can terrace AI buildings quite easily using the LR polygons (as I
mentioned in my email). What is your idea for getting us closer to having
mapped the 27 million homes in the UK? Want to do them all for us? I am
genuinely interested in what we think are the options. Are you suggesting
we train more people in JOSM, and if so, who etc?

* where "you" is the someone with the skills to do AI in the first place
(i.e. not me).

*Rob*