[Talk-GB] Tracing buildings under trees

Alan Mackie aamackie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:21:14 UTC 2020

If you know it's there, but don't have the information to do it asn an
outline, map it as a single node. If you think you have the information to
do it as an approximate rectangle/relevant shape then do it as a way and
leave a note.

I'd really like some software for assisted photogrammetry in these sorts of
situations, but haven't found any yet. In many cases I'd be happy to add
points/corners manually if the automated feature detection failed (you
don't need too many for an outline), but most of the projects seem entirely
focused on automated detection. Maybe someone on this list is familiar with
software that's more for assisted "photo-triangulation" rather than object
reconstruction?