[Talk-GB] Tracing buildings under trees

ndrw6 ndrw6 at redhazel.co.uk
Wed Dec 30 19:41:58 UTC 2020

Same as with poor quality imagery that was rather common until recently. If you are certain there is a building in there - map it, just reduce the level of details. A simple rectangle will do. If not - skip it. At some point the imagery will improve (in your case photos taken in the winter would help) and the building can be added/refined.

Surveys are helpful but, as they are time consuming, I reserve them for PoIs and addresses rather than using them for mapping building shape details.

-ndrw