[Talk-GB] Import of UK SSSI data

Henry Bush openstreetmap at spookypeanut.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 15:57:54 UTC 2020

Hello all,

It's been a while since I proposed this. Given that people didn't seem to
think it was a good idea to import all the data, what I'll probably do is
just import in a couple of areas that are personally known to me that I
know are not listed at all on OSM. I'll post here once the areas are in
there so people can take a look.

Cheers,

Henry