[Talk-GB] UPRN tag proposal page

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:11:59 UTC 2020

Hi all,

As discussed at the State of the Map online workshop, I took away an action
to draft a proposal page for ref:GB:uprn. This page is now up online.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/ref:GB:uprn

This is the first one of these I have done in a long time so hopefully I
got it right.

At this stage, please highlight any "red flags" that would prevent us from
moving to the voting stage. Feel free to also edit the page directly,
however I'm of the view that less is more in this case as it keeps it short
for people to read and also reduces the chance that something is added that
others do not agree with (which would be bad during the voting stage).

If there are no red flags I will move for a vote.

P.S. My thanks to Nick for drafting the initial text.
P.P.S If anyone wants to start a page for USRN, please feel free to,
otherwise I will attempt this later in the week.

Best regards,
*Rob*