[Talk-GB] UPRN tag proposal page

Lester Caine lester at lsces.uk
Tue Jul 21 14:39:41 UTC 2020

On 21/07/2020 12:42, Nick wrote:
> Hi Lester
>
> Rob has suggested a matching USRN tag
>
> You make a good point regarding upper and lower case. Perhaps the tag
> should be ref:GB:UPRN in line with normal convention of referring to
> UPRN in upper case?

I was only thinking about the country code as I've seen both cases used
on a number of different countries and I'm used to 'tags are lower
case', but in reality these days, USRN and UPRN are the correct case as
is GB so yes - if there is no rule on tags being lower case - then
ref:GB:UPRN IS the correct format!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL