[Talk-GB] Surveying rural buildings

Nick nick at foresters.org
Thu Jul 23 09:12:12 UTC 2020

I have not tried Vector Map Local (seems pricey if you want to cover
large rural areas and I am not running a business).

As far as I know, OSMAI only covers England (not Scotland?)

Re purpose - in Scotland there are sites (e.g. https://osg.scot/portal/)
that enable you to find a property easily. So the purpose here may need
to be different (e.g. more detailed mapping,  link to other local data)?
Do we actually know what the general public use OSM for?