[Talk-GB] Scheduled Monument

Nick nick at foresters.org
Thu Jul 23 09:35:44 UTC 2020

My apologies, I have just realised this discussion only relates to
english tags.

Is it worth discussing in tandem what happens in other parts of GB
(separate thread)? for example, in Scotland the "Garden & Designed
Landscape" designation don't have individual grades (category) but are
generally designated ("Status: Designated") and given a unique reference
e.g. GDL00351

On 23/07/2020 09:00, Mark Goodge wrote:

> On 22/07/2020 23:02, Dave Love wrote:
>> On Wed, 2020-07-15 at 10:18 +0100, Tony OSM wrote:
>>
>>> For a building or similar I presently use
>>>
>>> HE_ref=1072653
>>> heritage=2
>>> heritage:operator= Historic England
>>> historic= heritage
>>> listed_status=Grade II
>>> name= War Memorial Gateway to Astley Park
>>> barrier=gate
>>> start_date= mid C19
>>> website=