[Talk-GB] Scheduled Monument

Nick nick at foresters.org
Thu Jul 23 14:12:59 UTC 2020

Out of interest, I note that in England the 'List Entry Number' appears
to be simply numeric, which does not appear to give an indication of the
type of designation. Perhaps I have not picked that up correctly.

N.B. in Scotland, designations have a code + numeric listing e.g. HMPA2
(which is a Historic Marine Protected Area). This makes it easier to
identify by the listing as to the type of heritage designation (suggest
that code references/descriptors could be included on a wiki for ref:hs=*)