[Talk-GB] Scheduled Monument

Nick nick at foresters.org
Thu Jul 30 12:00:50 UTC 2020

In relation to this, I wondered if anyone using JOSM has reviewed the
preset https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Presets/Heritage? For example,
it seems that for England the use of he:criteria has been used to tag
listed buildings. Should this preset use a drop down for he:criteria
with values for the NHLE heritage listings? Taking this further, should
the preset also have a drop down for Listed Building listed_status?