[Talk-GB] Surveying rural buildings

Martin Wynne martin at templot.com
Fri Jul 24 12:20:41 UTC 2020

  > but most people I know aren't aware of OSM.

I've been trying to persuade country-walking groups to use OSM. There is
a lot of useful stuff there not shown on OS Explorer -- stiles, kissing
gates, benches, bus stops, all pubs, cafes, etc. It's a lot more
up-to-date, and if they find anything missing they can add it themselves
for the benefit of others.

Most of them go back to OS Explorer when they find UK public rights of
way are not shown in different colours on the OSM standard map.

Martin.