[Talk-GB] Scheduled Monument

Tony OSM tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:36:42 UTC 2020

Hi

I did know of that plug-in so i created my own

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<presets xmlns="http://josm.openstreetmap.de/tagging-preset-1.0" >
<item name=" Historic England Listing" type="node,way,closedway"
preset_name_label="true">
             <label text="Tagging for Historic England building in
England" />
             <link
href="https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:listed_status" />
             <key key="heritage" value="2" />
             <key key="heritage:operator" value="Historic England" />
             <key key="historic" value="heritage" />
             <combo key="listed_status" text="which Grade?"
values="Grade I, Grade II*, Grade II" />
             <text key="HE_ref" text="Listing Ref (e.g. 1362068)" />
             <text key="website" text="url of HE page" />
             <text key="operator" text="who runs the site?" />
             <text key="start_date" text="when was the building built?" />
             <space />
   </item> <!-- Historic England listing -->
</presets>

to produce tags

HE_ref=123456 (example)
heritage:operator=Historic England
heritage=2
historic=heritage
listed_status=Grade II* (from dropdown list - must extend this to
include Scheduled Monument etc)
operator=an operator (example)
start_date=2022 (example)
website=a:url (example)