[Talk-GB] Q4 2020 Quarterly Project: Defibrillators

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:45:50 UTC 2020

Thanks Robert, I added a precis of your comments onto
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_2020_Q4_Project:_Defibrillators

My first question about
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:emergency%3Ddefibrillator
tagging.....my nearby defib is
https://www.theargus.co.uk/resources/images/8764699.jpg What tags should I
be capturing? phone=999 + indoors=no? access=code?

I'm guessing that many of the UK's defibrillators will be similar in style
so it would be good to publish a UK-specific model answer on the wiki page.