[Talk-GB] Hello world and automated change proposal: Add missing URL scheme on UK's Pubs websites

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:53:31 UTC 2020

Hi Rodrigo

Before you create a vote on the wiki, can I suggest a different
method? "OSM UK" has started using Loomio for discussions and votes,
and it generally seems to work out well. I think Loomio is designed
for the purpose of making good decisions together:
https://www.loomio.org/openstreetmap-uk/

I'm sorry, I don't wish to confuse you with tools and differing opinions...

Cheers
Dan