[Talk-GB] Absence of signs (was: Re: Using statutory 'list of streets' for mapping)

Jay Turner jaynicholasturner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:33:24 UTC 2021

I agree that we should be using the `name:signed` and `ref:signed` tags
that has emerged in recent years. It's not documented very well and I'm
wondering if anybody here would be interested in helping towards a proposal
to establish the *:signed namespace for common keys / all keys.

Jay Turner
(he/him)