[Talk-GB] Using statutory 'list of streets' for mapping

Vaughn Meads vaughn at maytreebarn.org.uk
Thu Aug 5 16:43:39 UTC 2021

I cycled this route this morning (the Northamptonshire piece anyway) and looked specifically at the signs. The old sign post at the junction in Clopton for the Thurning road still points to the B662 in both directions, as does the even older signpost at the Wigsthorpe road junction. But there is no mention of B662 at the major roundabout with the A605 which has relatively newer signs. This indicates to me that Northamptonshire have also declassified the road, but have not had the funding or inclination to replace all the old signs for the minor road junctions yet.