[Talk-GB] Isleworth Ait, W London

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 19:48:27 UTC 2021

However, this is a working boatyard (or at least was recently), so these
boats (not ships) are unlikely to be permanently moored. I'd have thought
the tidal range on the back channel would make it a most unattractive
location for a houseboat or similar.

When I worked a little way downstream (Europa House) I mainly recall muddy
banks and next to no boats being regularly moored.

Jerry