[Talk-GB] [talk-gb] Royal Mail post-box finder - dates on plates

John Murrell XX2020 at JohnMurrell.org.uk
Thu Aug 19 11:18:46 UTC 2021

In terms of the date on the plate I was speaking to a member of The
Letter Box Study Group and I was told the date on the plate was the
date the order was raised to have the plate made.

I am not sure if this date adds any value to the information - it may
indicate the date the collection times were last changed but there are
no doubt other reasons plates need revision.

John Murrell