[Talk-GB] mapping activity

Sonya Khilchyk sofiya.khilchyk at mapbox.com
Mon Aug 30 12:03:50 UTC 2021

Hi! We had a question "can you explain (on talk-gb please) how your
software will detect something that is "mixedlayer" and why it is a
problem?" in our ticket on github.
So, there's an answer:
It is detected by different conditions which describe logical mistakes in
mapping.
Example: mixed layer category.
It describes features where a highway crosses another highway with a
different layer tag.
There're roads with different layer values. It's obvious there that these
roads are on the same layer (=0) and we need to fix it.

[image: Screenshot from 2021-08-30 14-54-30.png][image: Screenshot from
2021-08-30 14-54-35.png]

Best regards, Sonya.