[Talk-GB] Tagging a record store that also sells drinks

Ken Kilfedder spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk
Fri Aug 20 11:30:28 UTC 2021

Here's a hairdresser-cafe in my manor <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/969582185>.   I've made the cafe a node within the salon (since that's what it feels like).   The signage reads 'Gezelling Male Grooming and Coffee Locale", so I've split that too.   (no sign of them on FHRS)

I seem to remember on Danny Baker's old Radio 1 programme a regular phone in on 'shops selling disparate items', the reigning champion being a hairdresser that sold suits of armour.

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk