[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project 2021Q1

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:02:00 UTC 2021

Yes, Access Land was the one I was thinking of, and makes a big difference.
Looking online it seems that nobody has a clear definition of 'green
space'. It can be restricted to 'urban green space', but even then there
are discussions over whether it is only publicly accessible places or not.

I don't want this to become a stopper. I propose that we bear it in mind
and explore the edges of the meaning as part of the Quarterly Project.