[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project 2021Q1

Tony Shield tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:51:21 UTC 2021

Hi

Looking at several newish housing estates near me I see areas of grass,
sometimes with path, sometimes long and thin,  which appear to be left
as Green Space as part of the overall estate plan.

landcover=grass or leisure=park appear to be tag contenders - any strong
feelings? or other suggestions?

examples -
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/582058061#map=19/53.65488/-2.61830

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/796864833 -  the land alongside that