[Talk-GB] Fwd: Geospatial Commission workshop, Weds 17 Feb 2021

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:35:28 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jez Nicholson <jez at osmuk.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 10:59 AM
Subject: Geospatial Commission workshop, Weds 17 Feb 2021
To: Talk-GB <Talk-GB at openstreetmap.org>

Hi,

As part of the OSMUK Talent Pool we have an opportunity to represent OSM at
a Geospatial Commission workshop. In particular, anyone who is very
interested in "How data licensing helps or restricts access, use or sharing
of geospatial data and what would help".

The workshop is daytime (10am-12:30pm) on Weds 17 Feb.

If you would be a good person to make our voice heard then please drop an
email to 'board' at osmuk.org.

Please do consider doing this because it is the first time that we have
been invited to such an event. A lot of schmoozing has had to be gone
through to get to this point.

Regards,
             Jez