[Talk-GB] revert a new person's edits

Nick Whitelegg nick.whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Feb 9 16:42:52 UTC 2021

I think it's certainly conceivable that there might be more private-track usage by the general public in this area than average, due to the lack of options, so maybe the new person is feeling a little sensitive. Certainly the tone of their comments did sound a little stressed: 'this is a private track and it SHOULD NOT be on OpenStreetMap' or something lke that...

Of course the solution is more public access to the countryside, but this is another issue entirely....

Nick