[Talk-GB] Mapping graveyards / church grounds

Steven Hirschorn steven.hirschorn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:16:51 UTC 2021

I also wondered about progressively mapping cemeteries previously, there
are websites that allow people who live too far from a cemetery to request
that someone locally take a photo of an ancestor's grave. My local
cemeteries are labelled by area, but each area can contain dozens of
graves. Mapping row numbers would massively simplify finding particular
plots.

eg
https://www.findagrave.com/photo-request/search/cemetery/880537?sortBy=newest&searchRadius=5