[Talk-GB] Single apartment building but with two names and entrances

Ken Kilfedder spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk
Wed Feb 24 14:06:41 UTC 2021

Hi Mat,

I came across something similar just yesterday, and did pretty much what CJ recommends.   I also added addr:flats for the ranges of apartments within.

See here - https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/87083873 (Tamar House, Valiant House etc. marked on the entries; and Albert House floating inside (because I didn't take a proper note of where the entrance is) )

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk