[Talk-GB] Data licenses, surveys, and disagreements with signs on the ground.

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 07:44:31 UTC 2021

Yes, or at least the gate is there and I'm pretty confident it's locked.

I'd expected to ride down that way, and the gate/stile + footpath sign put me off without checking for a lock - but I have a vague impression of one as I carried the bike over the stile coming back. Some other paths at least are permissive for bikes, I'm told, but I'm hanging on until I've seen something official, and keep forgetting to check the signs.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​