[Talk-GB] Cycling in Parks

Steven Hirschorn steven.hirschorn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:23:16 UTC 2021

Thanks - here's an example of the longstanding highway=footway,
bicycle=yes: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/24805324

And here's the cycleway that I changed to a footway (before thinking
to check here). It was highway=cycleway until yesterday, now
highway=footway, bicycle=permissive.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/23135636

All the other tags on each of the ways look good to me.