[Talk-GB] Streams

Edward Bainton bainton.ete at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:33:31 UTC 2021

I've had similar angst putting the drains in the fens near Peterborough.
It's so flat you do have to see the thing up close (after rain) to see
which way it runs.

There is also a tricky question of what is canal, river, drain, stream,
etc: all the natural waterways have been canalised.

If there's an import available  I think that could be good - well beyond my
skills also, unfortunately.