[Talk-GB] worrying edit to junction (now reverted)

Jon Pennycook jon.pennycook at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:13:30 UTC 2021

Amazon had a habit of drawing old roads in construction sites, including
putting old roads through the middle of new parks, based on old aerial
imagery - all in areas that I had already mapped (and sometimes where I had
supplied imagery to Mapillary). They reversed the changes when I noticed
them, but it is annoying when people use old imagery.

Jon