[Talk-GB] Car boot sale sites

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:55:22 UTC 2021

Hemswell Sunday Market is tagged as amenity=marketplace, though the way
hasn't been touched in a decade: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/122128994

Very few car-boot sales are as large or established enough to have their
own website: https://www.hemswellmarket.co.uk

Feel free to update tags as you see fit.

Regards,
*Paul*