[Talk-GB] Car boot sale sites

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:41:07 UTC 2021

Thanks for the quick replies. There seemed to be three that I saw so far, all suggesting amenity=marketplace, possibly with a sub-tag.

So the one I added most recently now has amenity=marketplace and marketplace=car_boot. Because it is in a field which has been set aside just for the car boot I’ve mapped it as an area and also used landuse=grass (I may yet change this to surface=grass) but I also know of one car boot held on a village recreation ground and another at a village showground – for those I will just use a node somewhere within the area (one already is, but using tourism=attraction, so I’ll re-tag it).

Ed