[Talk-GB] East Midlands pub meeting Tuesday 22nd June

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:16:34 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I'm proposing we repeat last month's format for our East Midlands pub
meeting:

   - Brunswick in Derby from 14:00-17:00ish Tuesday 22nd June: You can
   indicate intention to attend using the OSM Calendar page:
   https://osmcal.org/event/757/ which also points to the wiki.

This worked well & the pub is both well located for public transport and
far enough from city centre not to be crowded. I will book a table.

Given the current uncertain situation around rising Covid levels, future
meetings will be held at the same venue & time, but are subject to
cancellation.

Regards,

Jerry